Sixth Form Sixth Form Uniform
First and foremost, we believe that Sixth Formers should represent a role model to other members of the school student body and this includes the way they present themselves. We also feel that the way that students dress should reflect their attitude to their studies. Dressing formally sets them up each morning to engage fully in the work process.
Details of the Dress Code are listed below.
- Tailored jacket and trousers
- Skirt or dress
- Collared shirts with a tie
- V-neck jumper, cardigan or waistcoat (optional)
- Smart/formal shoes
- All piercings and jewellery must be discreet, with no more than two piercings per ear and no facial or tongue piercings or ear spacers.
- Hair should be of natural colour and not extreme in style.
- No denim or trainers
If you have any questions please contact the Sixth Form Office.